Saturday, January 30, 2010

Bulky Waste

I've noticed an increase in bulky waste in the North End, and I know I'm not the only one. If you live next to a pile, email or call NEAT( or 860-346-4845) and the city's Public Works department ((860) 344-3408)to report it. It's unsafe, unhealthy and unpleasant.

No comments: